Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It’s Black and White…like a photo! #179 A Sassy Challenge

#179clsup

Our Sassy Challenge this week…. 
Black & White like a photo 
thanks to Sassy Cathy!

Play along using any Sassy Cheryl’s or Sassy Kraftin’ Kimmie image, and you could be a winner of 2 FREE Sassy images!!!

#179SallysLetter

This is Sally’s Letter… I wasn’t too sure about this challenge! Could I really color in black and white? Yup, guess I could! I love how she turned out!!

#179sd

Nothing fancy, just a couple Spellbinders. It’s been a crazy month….and a sad one too.

#179-insd

I even finished off the inside with some DCWV black/white dp and a sentiment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

July-2013

This is my sweet Fusion that I lost on Saturday.

You can read his story here.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also entered in these challenges:

Creative time for me - black and white
Dreamvalleychallenges – Monochrome
That craft place blog – Monochrome
Creativecreationschallenges – Monochromatic
Lovetoscrapchallengeblog - Monochrome

Be sure to stop by the
Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge Blog 
to see more Black & White cards!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

13 comments :

Flutterby Trina said...

simply fantastic! I love the papers inside :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Cassandra said...

How fun! Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :) (so sorry for your loss)

Cynthia said...

This is super cute, Dawn. Love the fancy "photo" frame. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can see that Fusion brought such joy to many people!

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn I just love how it turned out too. I love your coloring and I love the depth you've achieved. Love frame too.
Jasmina

Cathy said...

Dawn, I love your card and you did a beautiful job on the challenge :) I was touched to the core by your loss, for some reason the loss of a loved animal touches me so deeply. Maybe because I could feel the pain of your loss, Your card is gorgeous though and I know you guys are getting to be pros at my color scheme :)

Cindy Beland said...

OMG LOVE that sweet image TOO CUTE, great job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

What a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap!!

Shell said...

Fab card, Gorjuss, thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Creations this time,
Shell xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful card...I love the wonderful frame you used. Great job. Hugz, joann

Turtle In The Sand said...

I ended up having a great time with this challenge too. I stretched my comfort zone and everyones cards were so interesting. You colored this to perfection.

Ann English said...

Fabulous, Dawn! Again, so very sorry about Fusion.

Pat said...

Oh Dawn! This is so incredible! I love your coloring...and what a fabulous design! Gorgeous die cuts too! Hugs. Pat

Kecia said...

Picture perfect coloring on this.